How to Use Tea for Weight Management
A cup of tea is a perfect start for the day as it provides energy by eliminating fatigue and tiredness. It is an aromatic beverage that is prepared by pouring hot water and sometimes milk and sugar are added to enhance its taste. Various tea leaf distributors are available throughout the world which supply various types of tea, for example:
- Green tea
- Yellow tea
- Oolong tea
- White tea
- Pu-erh tea
- Black tea
- Flowering tea
- Rooibos tea
- Herbal/fruit/mate teas
Though all of these teas are beneficial, today we are going to look at specifically green tea…
Importance of various teas
Taking organic loose tea leaves simply by brewing it has a lot of health benefits. The most important thing is that it will make you feel refreshed and rejuvenated. Now, coming to the importance of green tea, it is something that is perfect for your health as it has proven to be used to cure cancer, reduce weight and finally to keep a person healthy and fit. The green leaf tea extract works in many ways to help you manage weight.
- It contains epigallocatechin gallate, which has the capacity to stimulate the body’s metabolism and speed up weight loss.
- It contains caffeine which helps in controlling hunger.
- It helps in decreasing the blood sugar level.
- It prevents fat from accumulating in the body.
- It contains more number of anti-oxidants that helps in providing a glow to the skin by flushing out the toxins.
- Lastly, cream, milk or sugar is not added to the green tea, which in turn is perfect for managing weight.
When compared green tea with the organic loose leaf tea, the green tea extracts are rich in polyphenols and caffeine, which induce the process of thermogenesis and stimulate fat oxidation.
Thus, we can conclude this by stating that green tea is ideal for weight management and for a healthier lifestyle. Start drinking today, and visit our website at www.beezteaz.ca!